Chinatown KL Studio
Located opposite of the oldest Hindu Temple of KL, Sri Mahamariamman Temple, which is situated at the street named after the first Finance Minister of Malaya, Tun HS Lee.
Jalan Tun HS Lee is very near to Petaling Street, and is at the centre of Chinatown KL.
- 200m from Pasar Seni LRT Station
- 250m from Pasar Seni MRT Station
- 700m from Maharajalela MRL Station
- 750m from Plaza Rakyat LRT Station
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple (1 min walk)
- Hab Pasar Seni (2 – 3 min walk)
We are situated at the centre of Chinatown KL, so finding food is not a problem. Here you can have a wide variety of options, such as Chinese food, Malay food, Indian food, Western food and fast food.
Historical and Tourist Spots
There are many historical sites worth visiting and they are all within walking distance, such as Sri Mahamariamman Hindu Teple, GuanDi Temple, Chan See Shu Yuen Temple, Sin Si See Ya Temple, Central Market, Masjid Jamek, Independence Square etc.